Weekends are good (most of the time)

I have been under the weather the past couple of days. Yesterday, after a mid-day tennis practice, I crashed in my sweet bed. All that rest paid off. I feel much better today. I greeted my WIPS with a smile and even changed my PJ's to go outside!

We discovered a new park that not only is beautiful but has a covered playground! That is like finding an oasis in the dessert.



I am on the border of this shawl. The finish line is close. I love this green yarn hand dyed by Nooch Fiber. The base is Midtown Sock, a fingering weight that comes in a generous 463.0 yards or 423.4 meters skein. The pattern is equally lovable and free!



I am spinning some Bluefaced Leicester fiber in the color way "Treasure Island" from Fiber Charmer. Yes, the color is a bit vibrant. No, I don't have a plan for the handspun.


Can't wait to get back to my wool. Hope we all have a great week!

Leave a Comment

  1. Looking forward to seeing what that roving turns out like - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were sick. :(
    That park is amazing. What a find!
    Your shawl is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andi. Feeling much better now that I'm older :-)

      Delete
  3. Glad that you are feeling better. The shawl is a really pretty pattern, and will look very elegant in the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're feeling better again, and that shawl looks very yummy.

    ReplyDelete