Forget FOs, think WIPs

Today is my first of a few days off work. I want nothing but to have a joyful time with my family, spinning wheel and knitting.

First project in the needles is this scarf inspired by a free pattern from Jane Richmond, Mustard Scarf. I plan on using up all the yarn, making it longer than instructed. I am almost decided on seaming the ends and converting into an infinity scarf. I will make the decision after blocking.


Also in progress are the Maine mittens from Carrie Bostick Hoge's Swoon Maine book. They are very easy and quick to knit. One done, one to go.


Finally, I have been spending quality time with my spinning wheel and some Pigeonroof Superwash BFL. The colors are spectacular!


What are you working on? If you are in the United States, I hope you have a nice and safe holiday.

Leave a Comment

  1. My husband made himself a pair of fingerless mitts and I have eyed them jealously since the weather started to turn cold. I think knitting a pair is in my future!

    ReplyDelete