Having a great time

Hello February! You are my favorite, my birthday month. Trying to make this month all about pampering and having a great time doing what I love most...

I was eager to knit with Quince & Co. Tern. It is an exquisite 25% linen and 75% wool blend. I am using two skeins of color Kelp. I want this yarn to shine; to be the center of attention. Hence a simple pattern: The Big Blue by Meg Gadsbey / Atelier Yarn.


It is quite a relaxing project. Even more enjoyable has been to keep my hands soft and hydrated with these Loccitane lotions -- thanks Santa for a perfect knitter's gift!


Hope that you are finding peace everyday--no matter how stressful the daily world (and US politics) news can be. Be kind to yourself. Retreat, meditate and knit. It makes the difference.


Leave a Comment

  1. happy birthday lady!!!! Wishing you the very best today and for the birthday year. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and may lots of good yarn come your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Love it. Thanks for such excellent birthday wish. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday and beautiful yarn indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow February birthday girl, I agree, it is clearly the most superior of months. As an added bonus, we don't have to make the monthly grocery budget stretch for as long :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We might be biased....but, yeah...is a special month :-) Happy Birthday in advance. xoxo

      Delete
  5. Love the colour of that yarn, it looks so soft and squishy. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete