Work in Progress: all the chocolate

I cannot live without chocolate in my pantry...or in my stash, apparently. On my needles are "two cocoa" projects.

First, a hat using Blue Sky organic cotton in color number 623. The yarn is super soft and pleasant to knit with.  I am entering this in the Glidden Hat KAL hosted by Blue Sky Fibers. Head over to the forum for more information. Enabling Alert: there is a discount code for the pattern :-)


Also on the needles is a pair of plain vanilla socks in Online Supercocke 100 color number 904. I have been caught myself smiling at the yarn!! Perhaps due to my constant craving for all things chocolate. My favorite is dark chocolate with any kid of nuts or dried fruit. What kind of chocolate person are you? ;-)




Leave a Comment

  1. Dark chocolate and coffee (French press or cold brew). Manoa Chocolate truffles from Kailua, Hawaii. Andes Mints.

    ReplyDelete