Stressed? Then knit (and wash your hands!).

Stressful times call for casting new projects and liftfing the quaratine on current WIPs! 


This week I have been working on a free pattern named "Cotton Lustre Wrap". The yarn, a cotton and linen blend, is providing for a wonderful  drape and texture to the shawl. So far, my hands are not suffering while kntting this. Their mad dryness is due to world record number of hand washing. Let's not even discuss if these three colors go together. Ignore that the combo might remind you of  low calorie, organic and gluten-free naepolitan ice cream. There are bigger fish to catch out there. After all, the yarn is discontinued. Found six skeins on clearance at my LNS --long time ago when social interactions at less than thee feet apart were seen as normal.


Until the next time. Lather, rinse, knit and be kind!

Leave a Comment

  1. This yarn looks so wonderful. I'm allergic to wool and get so tired of wonderful photos and patterns that only showcase wool. I would love to know a source or two for great non-wool yarn!! I just found your blog and I'm happy to meet you. elanagoldberg5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete