WIP: Cassis

According to the pattern, I am done with this shawl. But, I am calling this a WIP because I can't put this mind-blowing yarn away. I'll keep "gartering" (new word) until I ran out of yarn.


The fine points
  • Yarn: The Fibre Company Canopy Fingering (Fingering / 4 ply, 50% Alpaca, 30% Merino, 20% Bamboo)
  • Needles: Hiya-Hiya US4, 3.5mm
  • Project page: here











Canopy is a treat to work with and comes in some seriously awesome colors. I would definitely use it again. Some of my favorite Ravelry projects with this yarn are: this adorable checkerboard scarf, an awesome color affection shawl and this stunning sweater.

I am joining Tamis Amis WIPs Wednesdays party! Are you?

Leave a Comment

  1. I can see why you can't put that yarn down. You can tell from your images, how lovely it must feel. I need to give that yarn a try very soon.
    Also, love your yarn bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a brilliant idea to continue "gartering" until the yarn runs out. It would be a shame to put a partial ball of something so delightful back into the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to do that too! Lately, I've been knitting my leftovers as much as possible! This shawl is going to arrive right on time! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete