WIP: Julieta

I'm almost convinced that one can't go wrong with a cardigan designed by the amazing Cecily Glowik MacDonald. Add Quince & Co. yarns to the mix and I willing to bet on that.


I am enjoying knitting this cardigan! Is a special project as both, the pattern and yarn, were a gift from my husband. An out of the blue / no special occasion gift-- no less.

If you haven't try Quince and Co. Lark yet...please go ahead and place an order today. You will not regret it. If for some strange reason you don't like it, I will buy it back from you. Disclaimer- as long as is not afghan quantity :-)


To continue with the "blue" theme, how about a portrait of a hungry toddler waiting for her lunch? She is a sweetheart when her stomach is full. She is my sunshine. To the moon and back!


Hope all of you are having a wonderful week!





Leave a Comment

  1. Beautiful yarn and project.
    I haev a very similar face when I am hungry. Basically you don't want to mess with me when I haven't eaten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. I have exactly that facial expression and a disposition to match when I am hungry. The sweater is going to be gorgeous! I love the blue you're using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Julieta looks so soft and sweet already! I do predict success too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love the picture of your beautiful daughter xxx a co worker of mine has a great term for the "you need to feed me 'cos I am grump" - she calls it 'hangry' :)))
    I suffer from the hangry condition too :)
    Ooh beautiful wip shots xxx

    ReplyDelete