Charity knitting




One of my ongoing goals is to knit more projects for charity. This can be a mind blogging as there are too many organizations in need. 

I have narrowed it down to three projects:
  • Preemie hats to be donated to the hospital my child was born

Where to look for additional resources & organizations? I recommend checking out:

Hope you all have a great weekend! Looks like is going to be warmer in my neck of the woods. That is an unexpected gift that I hope to enjoy!

Leave a Comment

  1. Bless your heart! I am still working on creating scrappy sock yarn blankets to donate to my local hospice. Thank you so much for your ongoing contributions and support. Much love to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much love to you as well. I like knitting those squares.

      Delete
  2. I was just thinking this week that I would like to knit some preemie hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, knitting preemie hats is another reminder of how fortunate I am to have a healthy daughter. I cannot imagine what parents go thru when the babies stay in ICU. Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I was just thinking this week that I would like to knit some preemie hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely thing to do. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knitting with a purpose is gratifying. I benefit as well :-)Have a great week my friend!

      Delete
  5. I love that part of your knitting plans for this year are charity knits. It is so wonderful that there are so many to choose from. You picked well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, my dear friend. When you do good, you feel good. I get as I give.

      Delete
  6. Very big of you! I am not quite so generous with my knitting time, but I am glad there are better people out in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you are raising a kid the best that you can. That is very generous :-) The world need dedicated mothers like you. Have a great week!

      Delete
  7. Love the charities you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete