Getting close...

Can we vote for longer days? There a presents to wrap, double chocolate chip cookies to bake and not enough time to knit.

Warming up my Hiya Hiya US size 6 (4mm) needles is a cute cardigan / vest for my daughter.



The pattern looked incredibly cute and easy. I had the perfect yarn on hand. Enough said; it was love at first sight. Of course, I am hesitant to put that in writing...because "If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something".

Project details here.


I cannot close here without wishing my family & friends a wonderful Holiday -- overjoyed with peace & love & chocolate. You guys are in my thoughts! xoxo






Leave a Comment

  1. That is such a sweet cardigan. I think it will be precious when complete. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little vest. The beret is super cute, too!

    ReplyDelete