FO: Garter Stitch Yoke Vest

It's Friday!!! I have a finished object to celebrate the occasion. This is the Garter Stitch Yoke Vest that I knit for my daughter. This is a very simple top down / raglan sweater. I used two skeins of Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Superwash Sport for a size two vest. A nice 100% wool yarn at an affordable price. 



I cannot be happier with the finished vest. I think my daughter likes it as well.


Let's go now to check some other FO's from knitters around the world, shall we? Joining Tamis Amis FO's of course!

Leave a Comment

  1. Unbelievably cute - the vest is sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect knit on a wonderfully adorable little model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vest! The model looks really cozy.

    Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminados-43/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..beautiful vest Monica! And seriously, could you have a prettier model? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! It looks adorable both on and off;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter is beautiful! As is that lovely sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daughter and vest are wicked cute!!!

    ReplyDelete