FO: Belugah hat and cupcake dreams

Friends, things are getting off the needles.


I enjoyed the rhythm of this project. The free pattern has instructions for beanie and slouchy hats. I went for slouchy without pom-pom. I hope the hat does not stretch much after being washed. The secret is out;  I haven't blocked this yet. Procrastination is one of my virtues. Don't judge.

Just as simple as the knitting is the yarn I used. The pattern calls for one skein of Manos del Uruguay Maxima but I substituted for Patons Classic Wool from my stash. I had used this yarn before for small projects and it never disappoints. Project details: here.

Looks like Spring finally arrived to the South. We spent most our weekend out of the house. The weather was beautiful. Plans are being finalized for our daughter's birthday the second week of May. We are looking forward to sunny days, cupcakes, balloons, knitting, more cupcakes, spinning, leftover cupcakes and most important: family gatherings!



What are your plans for this week?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment