From the farm...

...to the stash.

Some of my treasures are rustic, simple, un-dyed. And I cannot like them more!

Humbug Farm 2 ply Border Leiceter Worsted, 4 oz, 230 yards per skein


Ross Farms 2 ply Jacob Worsted, 3.8 oz, 250 yards per skein


Snowshoe Farm, Alpaca-Merino-Nylon Sock, 500 yards per skein


Grand View Farm, Gotland Roving




Let's all wish for peaceful time for admiring our treasures and enjoying our pleasures.



Leave a Comment

  1. I love having new skeins on display. It gives me a boost of happy when I see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree; yarn makes me happy in every shape and form :-) Thanks for stopping by Audry! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I absolutely agree. There's just such a charm rustic yarn evokes that I don't get with factory produced yarn. Both are lovely but I know what you mean when you say you can't like them more. You definitely have some beauties there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I love not having to worry about pooling when working with natural and/or solid yarns. Have a great weekend my friend! xoxo

      Delete