Another week, another shawl

This pattern cannot be more simple; endless garter stitches with purl rows here and there. Some might find this very boring. I decided it was a perfect source of relaxation after hectic workdays. Call it garter therapy.


The yarn is the protagonist. Tern is, like other Quince & Co. yarns, a pleasure to knit with. The shawl is light and easy to wear. I think it will transition well into Spring.


I love the wrong side of the shawl...apparently...hmm...see above for details :-)

Pattern: The Big Blue by Meg Gadsbey
Ravelry project page: here

(Public service announcement: dark chocolate is full of antioxidants = good for you, good for me!)





Leave a Comment

  1. That looks like a perfect sized scarf to wear! I have yet to try Tern...it's hard to find in Canada. I bet it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garter therapy sounds like a great way to relax. I'm a fan of knitting up plain socks. It's kinda the same as garter therapy... mostly knit stitches.

    ReplyDelete