Thankful


I am so thankful for the opportunity to spend some time with my family and wool over the past days.



This is my latest handspun. It is an Aran to Chunky weight-- which is not my standard spinning. I am super happy with this skein of 126 yards. I am thinking it could be a hat with a big pom-pom.


I am currently finishing up the L'Arbre hat. The pattern is included in the book "Magpies, Homebodies and Nomads" by Cirilia Rose.


Little did I know the pattern was very popular thanks to a Fringe Association hat along. Turns out you can get the pattern for free as linked in this post. You should check it out!

Hope that you have a great, woolly, weekend.




Leave a Comment

  1. That handspun looks absolutely gorgeous! A pom-pom made with it would look perfectly scrunchable. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your handspun looks so enticing and such dreamy calming colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane. All the credits go to the fiber dyer. Dana of Unwind is super talented dyeing fiber and yarns.

      Delete
  3. I love the beautiful yarns here, I feel
    like knitting now instead of doing housework! lol
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete