Back to the eighties

Please be aware that you are about to see very bright colors. Proceed with caution!

My husband bought me some fiber at the fabulous Looped Yarn Works in Washington, DC. If you are ever in the area, that is a recommended stop.


This is Targhee dyed by Knitted Wit. Love, love her Gilmore Girls KAL yarn, by the way.

Back to the point. The fiber was well prepped and easy to spin. It is not my most even handspun as I rushed somehow when plying it. Not a problem; my stash welcomes diversity with open shelves.


I don't have any projects in mind. It is almost impossible for me to look at this skein without a smile in my face. That is more than enough for now. 




Leave a Comment

  1. It reminds me of the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo. It just needs to be paired with a little bright blue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...thanks for the idea. I will be in the hunt for the perfect blue. :-)

      Delete
  2. What a fun colour! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. That is "creating out of my box" as its best. Have a great day.

      Delete
  3. That is indeed a very bright and happy colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Might not be practical. But, such is life :-) xoxo

      Delete